1.Which of the following is incorrect?
a)The Kigali Amendment amends the 1987 Montreal Protocol to now include gases responsible for global warming .
b)It will be binding on countries from 2020.
c)It has provisions for penalties for non compliance
d) All signatory countries have been divided into three groups with different timelines to go about reductions of HFCs
2. Which of the following is matched incorrectly in context with states associated with respective National Waterways in India?
a)NW1: UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal
d)NW4: Odisha, West Bengal
3.Which of the following is true about Saubhagya Scheme ?
a)To provide integrated support and assistance to women affected by violence, in private and public spaces, within the family, community and at the workplace under one roof.
b)To initiate transformation in the education and health sectors
c)To provide electricity connections to over 40 million families in rural and urban areas by December 2018
d)None of the above
4. Which of the following is true about International Commission on Stratigraphy?
1)This is the largest and oldest constituent scientific body in the International Union of Geological Sciences (IUGS).
2)Its main objective is to precisely define global units of the International Chronostratigraphic Chart
3)The International Chronostratigraphic Chart is a diagram that depicts the various ‘ages’ in Earth’s history.
c)2 and 3 only
d)1,2 and 3
- The current age in which we live is called the Holocene Epoch But the Holocene itself can be subdivided, according to the International Commission on Stratigraphy (ICS)
5 . From Today’s Lecture
BND4201– Frequently in news can be related to which of the following?
a)First successful Tests of High Power Microwave (HPM) Missile by India
b)It is India’s first home-grown high purity gold reference standard
c) It is China’s longest range ICBM capable of striking targets within the range of 13,000km
d)Indigenously designed and built floating dock by India
6. BONUS QUESTION
Consider the following statements : (2013)
1. Inflation benefits the debtors
2. Inflation benefits the bond-holders Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2