1) Arrange the following cities from East to West:-
2) The territory of Israel shares border with which of the following water bodies :-
1. Red Sea
2. Mediterranean Sea
3. Dead Sea
4. Sea of Galilee
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1,2 and 3 only
d) 1,2,3 and 4 only
3) In the context of Generalised System of Preferences (GSP), which of the following statement(s) is/are true?
1. Only the United States extends the GSP benefits to the developing countries.
2. Only the wholly owned products qualify under the rules of origin.
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) 1 and 2 only
d) Neither 1 nor 2
4) Which of the following counties is not a member of Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
5) Which of the following maintains the Currency Monitoring List?
a) Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
b) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
c) World Trade Organisation (WHO)
d) None of the above