1) The IUCN Status of Dugong is :-
b) Critically Endangered
d) None of the above
2) Which of the following correctly defines microplastics?
a) Particles smaller than 5 millimetres in length
b) Particles smaller than 10 millimetres in length
c) Particles smaller than 5 centimetres in length
d) Particles smaller than 5 centimetres in length
3) Consider the following :-
1. Solar Energy
2. Wind Energy
3. Bio Energy
4. Small Hydro Energy
Arrange the above in descending order with respect to their installed capacities in the country.
a) 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
b) 2 >1 > 3 > 4
c) 1 > 2 > 4 > 3
d) 2 >1 > 4 > 3
4) The IUCN status of African subspecies of chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) is :-
a) Critically Endangered
d) Near Threatened
5) Consider the following statements about Ocean deoxygenation or oxygen decline:
1. Hypoxic areas are defined as regions where oxygen below 60 umol/kg.
2. Climate change reduces the ability of ocean to hold oxygen, leading to an oxygen decline.
3. Warmer ocean temperatures increase oxygen demand from organisms further leading to oxygen decline.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
a) 1 and 3 only
b) 1 and 2 only
c) 2 and 3 only
d) All of the above
6) Renewable 2019 Global Status Report (GSR) has been released by :-
a) International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
c) European Solar Thermal Electricity Association (ESTELA)
d) Renewable Energy Association (REA)