1) Shahab-3, recently in news is:
a) Ballistic missile developed by Pakistan
b) Fighter Aircraft developed by Iran
c) Military exercise conducted between Pakistan and Iran
d) None of the above
2) Which of the following correctly describes the condition of ‘Semi-cryogenic’ engine technology?
a) The fuel is at normal temperature but the oxidiser is kept extremely cold
b) The oxidiser is at normal temperature but the fuel is kept extremely cold
c) The fuel is at normal temperature but the oxidiser is utilised from the atmospheric air
d) The fuel and oxidiser are moderately cooled
3) Consider the following statement(s) about Hepatitis?
1. Hepatitis A and B are caused by ingestion of contaminated food or water
2. Hepatitis D virus infections occur only in those who are infected with Hepatitis B virus
Which of the above statement(s) is/are incorrect?
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
4) IIT Kharagpur team recently developed app CARE4U for:
a) Rape Victims
b) Elderly People
d) Specially Abled People
5) It is a strategy to inhibit the spread of a disease by vaccinating only those who are most likely to be infected. Which of the following is correctly defined by the above statement?
b) Pulse Vaccination Strategy
c) Ring Vaccination Strategy
d) Herd Immunity