1) Which of the following is true in context of Patient Capital –
A. It is the amount of time spent on a terminally ill patient by a doctor
B. It is the number of patients a had he/she not attended doctor could have seen a terminally ill patient
C. It is another name for long term capital
D. It is another name for being patient with slow internet surfing
Patient capital is another name for long term capital.
With patient capital, the investor is willing to make a financial investment in a business with no expectation of turning a quick profit.
Instead, the investor is willing to forgo an immediate return in anticipation of more substantial returns down the road.
2) Which of the following can have an impact on fuel:
i. Terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia
ii. Sanctions on Venezuela
iii. GST rate in India
iv. Appreciation of Rupee
A. iii and iv only
B. All except iii
C. i, ii only
D. All of the above
3) Which of the following are Kharif Crops in India –
A. All except ix
B. All except viii, ix
C. All except vii, viii, ix
4) Which of the following is false in context of Medical Council of India –
i. It was established in 1954
ii.It recommends for recognition/de-recognition of medical qualifications of medical institutions of India or foreign countries
A. i only
B. ii only
The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed,
with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad.
The objectives of the Council are as follows:-
1. Maintenance of uniform standards of medical education, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
2. Recommendation for recognition/de-recognition of medical qualifications of medical institutions of India or foreign countries.
3. Permanent registration/provisional registration of doctors with recognized medical qualifications. 4. Reciprocity with foreign countries in the matter of mutual recognition of medical qualifications.
5) Which of the following is correct in context of Airborne warning and control systems (AWACS) –
i. Israel’s AWACS is known as Falcon
ii. DRDO’s AEW&CS system is known as NETRA.
A. i only
AEW&C (airborne early-warning and control) aircraft are considered critical in modern warfare because
they can detect and track -incoming fighters, -cruise missiles and -drones much before
with enemy jets, and keep tabs on enemy troop build ups and warships.
ground-based radars, direct friendly fighters during air-combat