1) What the Total Expense Ratio (TER)?
A.It is the expense incurred by lead Banks in trying to recover NPAs
B.It is the measure of total cost an investor incurs while investing in a Mutual Fund
C.It is a measure of cost incurred by an investor buying shares from Open Market
D.It is a measure of expenses incurred by companies looking to wind up their operations and declare insolvency
- The total expense ratio (TER) is a measure of the total costs associated with managing and operating an investment fund, such as a mutual fund. These costs consist primarily of management fees and additional expenses, such as trading fees, legal fees, auditor fees and other operational expenses. In India, the maximum TER that a fund can charge its investors is prescribed by SEBI. SEBI, in its board meeting on September 18, 2018, announced changes in the total expense ratio (TER) of mutual funds. It made the changes to bring in transparency in appropriation of expenses, and reducing misselling and churning.
2) What is Tight Oil?
A. Oil found in tight muscles of animals.
B. Oil found in tightly packed debris of buildings.
C.Oil found in tight sandstones.
D.Oil derived from tight-packing process related with extracting oil from Jatropha.
- Tight oil is light crude oil contained in petroleumbearing formations of low permeability, often shale or tight sandstone.
- Economic production from tight oil formations requires the same hydraulic fracturing and often uses the same horizontal well technology used in the production of shale gas.
3) Which of the following is/are incorrect :
i. The potential of an economy is the ideal level where the highest growth is achieved without stoking inflation.
ii.When the growth rate of an economy is greater than the potential, the central bank usually raises the interest rates.
- Both the statements are correct.
4) The Golden Globe Race is associated with?
A. Marathoners from around the world competing for top spot.
B. Sprinters from around the world competing for top spot.
C. Cyclists from around the world competing for top spot.
D. None of the above.
- A unique ‘RETRO’ non-stop solo around the world yacht race. That draws sailors back to the Golden Age of ‘one sailor, one boat’ facing the great oceans of the world.
Why in News Indian sailor, a naval commander, has been hurt in the expedition.
5) Which of the following is true about NeVA app?
A. It is associated with Weather Monitoring in Cyclone hit littoral states in India.
B. It is associated with making the functioning of State Legislatures paperless.
C.It is associated with the New Voluntary Pension Scheme for all the Central Govt Employes.
D. None of the above.
- National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) http://www.pib.nic.in/Pressreleaseshare.aspx?PRID=1547041 The mNeVA (NeVA-mobile app) is a device neutral and user friendly app that has made information on conduct of business in Legislatures accessible anytime, anywhere to everyone. It is a work-flow based app deployed in Cloud (Meghraj) which helps the Chair of the House to conduct the proceedings of the House smoothly and the members to carry out their duties in the House efficiently
Background E-Vidhan e-Vidhan is a Mission Mode Project to digitize and make the functioning of State Legislatures paperless. This is part of Digital India programme and Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, being the Nodal Ministry for this project, desires to roll out e-Vidhan as NeVA covering all 40 Houses including two Houses of Parliament and thereby putting all them on a single platform and proving the theory of ‘One Nation One Application’.