1. Which of the following is true regarding Hague Code of Conduct?
a) It is an arrangement to prevent the proliferation of ballistic missiles.
b) It provides an expeditious method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another.
c) It gives litigants a reliable and efficient means of serving the documents on parties living, operating or based in another country
d) None of the above
- SOURCE : WIKIPEDIA Hague code of Conduct The International Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation, also known as the Hague Code of Conduct (HCOC), was established on 25 November 2002 as an arrangement to prevent the proliferation of ballistic missiles.
Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction or Hague Abduction Convention is a multilateraltreaty developed by the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH) that provides an expeditious method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another.
Hague Service Convention The Convention on the Service Abroad of Judicial and Extrajudicial Documents in Civil or Commercial Matters, more commonly called the Hague Service Convention, is a multilateral treaty which was adopted in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 15 November 1965 by member states of the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It came into existence to give litigants a reliable and efficient means of serving the documents on parties living, operating or based in another country. The provisions of the convention apply to service of process in civil and commercial matters but not criminal matters.
2. Which of the following are a true in context Joint Defence Exercises between INDIA & INDONESIA?
a) SURYA KIRAN
c) GARUDA SHAKTI
DO WATCH OUR SUPERQUICK COMPLETE LECTURE ON DEFENCE EXERCISES here https://youtu.be/AkhPDA8GYH0?list=PLYSuG-KZy7JCBUtVga9jFGJbSnRTgvPKM
3.Which of the following moons are matched correctly with their planet?
1) Europa, Ganymede and Callisto : Jupiter
2) Deimos and Phobos: Mars
3) Eris : Neptune
4) Make Make : Saturn
c)1 and 2 only
d)3 and 4 Only
4.Which of the following can be classified as NBFC‘s?
1. Peer to Peer Lending Platform (NBFC-P2P)
2. Non-Operative Financial Holding Company (NOFHC)
3. Systemically Important Core Investment Company (CIC-ND-SI)
a) 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) All of the Above
d) None of the above
5. – From today’s Lecture Which of the following are charged expenditures on the Consolidated Fund of India?
i. Emoluments and allowances of the President
ii. Salaries and allowances of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha and the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha
iii. Salaries, allowances and pensions of the judges of the Supreme Court
iv.Salaries, allowances and pensions of the judges of High Courts
a) i, ii and iii only
b) i, iii and iv only
c) i, ii and iv only
d) All of the above
6. – BONUS QUESTION (FROM OUR 2018 TEST SERIES – TECHNOLOGY) Which of the following option correctly explains the term ‘zoonoses’?
a) It is a term used to represent class of microorganisms which can reproduce all year along
b) They are infectious diseases of animals which can naturally be transmitted to humans
c) It is a name of ranching activity done in southern USA
d) It is a name of a fish which is found across eastern coast of Australia