Visit http://www.sleepyclasses.com for more!!
- The Physical Science Basis.
- Addresses the most up-to-date physical understanding of the climate system and climate change, bringing together the latest advances in climate science
- Impact , adaptation & vulnerability
- Assesses the impacts of climate change, from a world-wide to a regional view of ecosystems and biodiversity, and of humans and their diverse societies, cultures and settlements.
- Mitigation of climate change
- Assesses all aspects of mitigation including technical feasibility, cost and the enabling environments that would allow measures to be taken up.