1) ‘I am overworked’ campaign is in the context of which of the following:-
a) Corporate Workers
d) Manual Labourers
2) Consider the following statements in the context of Nipah Virus:-
1. The first outbreak of Nipah virus in India, took place in Uttarakhand.
2. The symptoms of the virus are similar to those of influenza
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) 1 and 2 only
d) Neither 1 nor 2
3) Cataract affects which part of the eye?
4) Which of the following may be the reasons for Post-term Pregnancy?
1. It can be hereditary
2. Irregular menstrual cycles
3. Narrow size of pelvis
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1,2 and 3
5) Burn-out recently in news is best defined as:-
a) a serious health issue by WHO
b) death of people due to PM 2.5
c) death of people due to overwork
d) death due to stubble burning