1) Which of the following is matched correctly ?
1. Know India Programme: Ministry of Culture
2. Hriday Scheme: Ministry of Tourism
3. Bharatmala Pariyojana: Minsitry of Road, Transport and Highways
4. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana : Minsitry of AYUSH
5. Eklavya Model residential Schools : Ministry of Education
A. 3 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1,2, 3 and 5 only
D. All of the above
- 1. Bharatmala Pariyojana: Minsitry of Road, Transport and Highways
2. Hriday Scheme: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
3. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana : Minsitry of Chemicals and fertilizers
4. Know India Programme: Ministry of External affairs 5. Eklavya Model residential Schools : Ministry of Tribal Affairs
2) Which of the following moons are matched correctly with their planet?
1. Europa, Ganymede and Callisto : Jupiter
2. Deimos and Phobos: Mars
3. Eris : Neptune
4. Make Make : Saturn
A. Only 1
B. Only 2
C. 1 and 2 only
D. 3 and 4 Only
3) Which of the following is true regarding Hague Code of Conduct?
A. It is an arrangement to prevent the proliferation of ballistic missiles
B. It provides an expeditious method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another
C. It gives litigants a reliable and efficient means of serving the documents on parties living, operating or based in another country
D. None of the above
- Hague Code of Conduct The International Code of Conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation, also known as the Hague Code of Conduct (HCOC), was established on 25 November 2002 as an arrangement to prevent the proliferation of ballistic missiles.
- Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction or Hague Abduction Convention is a multilateraltreaty developed by the Hague Conference on Private International Law (HCCH) that provides an expeditious method to return a child internationally abducted by a parent from one member country to another.
- Hague Service Convention The Convention on the Service Abroad of Judicial and Extrajudicial Documents in Civil or Commercial Matters, more commonly called the Hague Service Convention, is a multilateral treaty which was adopted in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 15 November 1965 by member states of the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It came into existence to give litigants a reliable and efficient means of serving the documents on parties living, operating or based in another country. The provisions of the convention apply to service of process in civil and commercial matters but not criminal matters.
4) Which of the following are members of both RCEP & BIMSTEC?
A. Only 1
B. Only 1 & 2
C. 1, 2, 3 and 5
D. 1, 2 and 3 only
- 15th ASEAN Economic Ministers – India Consultation is held in Singapore. Singapore is current Chair of ASEAN. BIMSTEC Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation Seven nations of South Asia and South East Asia Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan, and Nepal Countries dependent on the Bay of Bengal Leadership is rotated in alphabetical order of country names. The permanent secretariat is in Dhaka.
- ASEAN The Association of Southeast Asian Nations 10 Southeast Asian countries Brunei Cambodia Indonesia Laos Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Singapore Thailand Vietnam RCEP further includes – India, China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan
5) What the Total Expense Ratio (TER)?
A. It is the expense incurred by lead Banks in trying to recover NPAs
B. It is the measure of total cost an investor incurs while investing in a Mutual Fund
C. It is a measure of cost incurred by an investor buying shares from Open Market
D. It is a measure of expenses incurred by companies looking to wind up their operations and declare insolvency
- Total expense ratio (TER) It is a measure of the total costs associated with managing and operating an investment fund, such as a mutual fund.
- These costs consist primarily of management fees and additional expenses, such as trading fees, legal fees, auditor fees and other operational expenses.
- In India, the maximum TER that a fund can charge its investors is prescribed by SEBI. SEBI, in its board meeting on September 18, 2018, announced changes in the total expense ratio (TER) of mutual funds. It made the changes to bring in transparency in appropriation of expenses, and reducing misselling and churning.
6) Which of the following is/are correct in context of Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) –
1. It was set up by the Government in 1952 as a part of Planning Commission
2. It has a Statutory Status
A. i only
B. ii only
C. Both are correct
D. None is correct