1) Which of the following is/are correct about Intelligent Apps-
A. They continually learn from internet and run automatically without any input from any agent
B. They continually evolve on their own and are run and managed by an external agent
C. They continually learn from user interactions and other data sources to become even more relevant and useful
D. None of the above
- It is when application development meets artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and big data analytics. Intelligent apps are the outcome. Put simply, these are apps that continually learn from user interactions and other data sources to become even more relevant and useful.
2) What is a Digital Twin –
A. It is a theoretical possibility of having a binary device in both the 0 and 1 state at the same time
B. It is the possibility of developing an exact replica of a digital device on sub-atomic level
C. It refers to the digital representation of a real-world entity or system
D. It refers to simultaneous execution of an input by two different digital devices and noting down their commonalities and differences
- A digital twin refers to the digital representation of a real-world entity or system.
Organizations will implement digital twins simply at first. They will evolve them over time, improving their ability to collect and visualize the right data, apply the right analytics and rules, and respond effectively to business objectives.
- It is a dynamic software model that relies on operational or other data to understand how an organization operationalizes its business model, connects with its current state, deploys resources and responds to changes to deliver expected customer value.
- It will help drive efficiencies in business processes, as well as create more flexible, dynamic and responsive processes that can potentially react to changing conditions automatically.
3) Which of the following is/are correct in context of Blockchain Technology-
1. It is a type of distributed ledger
2. It is typically managed by a centralized authority for ensuring adherence to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both are correct
D. None of the above
- A blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography.
Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
It is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for internode communication and validating new blocks.
4) Which of the following is true n context of Khelo India –
1. It is being organized by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
2. Khelo India Youth Games, 2019 are being held in Delhi
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
- Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG) are held annually in January or February They are the national level multidisciplinary grassroot games in India held annually. Every year best 1000 kids will be given an annual scholarship of INR 5,00,000 for 8 years to prepare them for the international sporting events. The 2019 edition of the games are being held in Pune, Maharashtra.
5) Which of the following is correct with respect to amending the Constitution of India –
i. Basic Structure doctrine does not apply to Constitutional Amendments
ii. A Constitutional Amendment Bill can be introduced in either house
iii. There is no provision for a joint sitting in case of disagreement between the two Houses.
A. 1 & 2 only
B. 2 & 3 only
C. 1 & 3 only
D. All are correct
6) A global level player and recently in news, Pratt and Whitney, is primarily associated with –
A. FMCG Products
B. Financial Products
C. Online Retailing
D. Aviation Industry
- Pratt & Whitney is an American aerospace manufacturer with global service operations. It is a subsidiary of United Technologies (UTC). Pratt & Whitney’s aircraft engines are widely used in both civil aviation (especially airlines) and military aviation.
As one of the “big three” aero-engine manufacturers, it competes with General Electric and Rolls-Royce.