- UPPSC PCS 2022: Uttar Pradesh Service Commission or UP PSC soon commence releasing the application for providing admission to various posts that comes under PCS or Provincial Civil services. For those who wanted to make their career in civil services, this opportunity is the best opportunity for them which they must utilize fully. If you are interested to apply then the information mentioned below will greatly help you:
UPPSC PCS 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPPSC PCS 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Exam(UPPCS)|
|Conducting By||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|UPPSC Vacancies 2022||To be announced|
|UPPSC Calendar 2022||To be announced|
|Exam Centers||Across the Uttar Pradesh|
|Helpdesk No.||0532 – 2407547, +91 – 8765973668, +91 – 8765973766 (Lucknow)|
UPPSC Exam Date 2021:
|Process the Online Application Form||5th February 2021|
|Deadline to submit the Application form||2nd March 2021|
|Admit card Issue date||8th October 2021|
|UP PSC Exam Date 2022 (Preliminary Exam)||24th October 2021|
|Result (Prelims)||1st December 2021|
|Admit Card (Mains)||—-|
|UP PSC 2022 Main Exam Date||23rd to 27th March 2022|
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern:
UP PCS is divided into three different categories:
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam:
The Preliminary examination will consist of two question papers.
- The question paper will be objective type. There will be negative marking i.e. deduction of one-third marks for every incorrect response.
- CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) will consist of 80 questions for 200 marks for a time duration of two hours. General Study will consist of 100 questions for 200 marks for the time duration of two hours.
|Paper Name||No of Question||Total Mark||Duration|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test): Qualifying in Nature||80||200||2 Hours|
|General Study||100||200||2 Hours|
Exam Pattern for Main Examination:
- General Study comprises of 4 papers for 200 marks each.
- One Optional Subject will be for 400 marks
- General Hindi will be for 150 marks
- Essay for 150 marks
|Exam Name||Total Marks|
|General Study (4 Papers of 200 marks each)||800|
|One Optional Subject||400|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The age to apply should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Candidate must be possessed with the degree of graduation from some Recognized University or equivalent qualification must be with the candidate.
- However, there are some specific posts for which certain qualification is indeed required:
- To apply for Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), the candidate must be a law graduate
- For district Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer, the candidate must have completed post-graduation.
- To apply for District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B”, the candidate must have done Agriculture Graduation.
- District Audit Officer can be applied for if the candidate is a Commerce Graduate
- If you are applying for District Programme Officer, then you must possess the DEGREE in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- If you are applying for Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls), then you must possess a post-graduation degree or some other equivalent degree. Also, L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T.or B.Ed.or equivalent Degree of a University along with three years teaching experience in High School or Intermediate Classes or Classes higher than above from a College or University.
- To apply for Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II), the candidate must be possessed a degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject
- If you are applying for Assistant Director Industries (Marketing/Handloom), the candidate must have completed PG Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or PG Degree in Textile Industries from some recognized Institute or must have possessed with at least Graduation Degree in Textile Technology
- To apply for Assistant Labour Commissioner, the candidate must have a degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- If you are applying for Labour Enforcement Officer, then you must have a graduation degree in Economics or Sociology or Commerce and Post Graduation Diploma or Post Graduation Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Social work / Sociology / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Apply for Senior Lecturer, the candidate must have done DIET or Post Graduation with B.Ed.
- To apply for District Probation Officer, the candidate must have done PG Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent there too or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from some recognized Institute of Social Work.
- If you are interested in applying for Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer, then PG Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, or at least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer or graduation degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from some recognized University, or any other equivalent qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer can apply.
- To apply for the statistical officer, the candidate must have done post-graduation in Math or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or some other equivalent qualification
- If you are interested to apply as Information Officer / District Information Officer / Script Writer / Feature Writers / Incharge, English (A) Essential then you must have completed a bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one of the subjects or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent and diploma in Journalism or possessed with 5 Years Journalistic experience. In addition to this, preference will be given to those who have experience of writing articles, scripts, and features in the newspapers and magazines or those who have done graduation in Journalism or any Institution recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. The candidate also must be possessed with a diploma in Music / Lighting / Acting / Direction etc. from some recognized institution.
UPPSC PCS 2022 Application Form:
- UPPSC PCS 2022 Application Form will be provided online mode from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission up.nic.in
- Enter all the required details such as name, address, email address, phone number, etc in the application form.
- Upload scanned images such as photographs and signatures in the application form wherever it is necessary.
- Pay the application fee via online payment mode such as through Net banking/challan/ DR/CR Card.
- Take a printout of the application form and save the registration number as well as passwords.