See yourself saying “Yes” to any of these questions?
I’m just starting, and I’ve no clue how to deal with CSAT
I’m scoring well in GS but scoring low in CSAT
I am from an Engineering background, do I need this?
This will be my last attempt, how do I make sure I don’t fail CSAT at all
I’m preparing also for State PSC – will it increase my chances to qualify prelims?
Then Don't Feel Lost Anymore, WE HAVE FOUND YOU!
How To Join This?
You Will Receive a Confirmation E-Mail
The Link Will be Sent to You on the Day of the Workshop
What Will You Get Here?
- Strategic Guidance for CSAT Preparation
- Developing an Eye to deal with changing pattern of UPSC CSAT.
- Sharpen your analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Learn effective techniques to manage your time.
- Guided approach to solve comprehension-based questions
- Learn the skill of handling tricky questions.
HEAR FROM OUR WORKSHOP ATTENDEES
The Session will leave you with
- Confidence to attempt Prelims without fear of failing in CSAT.
- Assurance of scoring 120+ marks in UPSC CSAT exam.
- The skill even if UPSC change the standard pattern of CSAT.
- Immense clarity in approaching Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation Questions.
- An eye for capturing nuances of lengthy Comprehensions and interpretating them with clarity.
Know Your Mentor
Vikas Dahiya Sir, an MBA and M.Tech graduate, brings over 21 years of rich experience mentoring CAT, UPSC CSAT, and government/banking job aspirants. His professional journey includes tenures with Career Launcher, Educorp, Byju’s, Gradeup, and TIME.
Beyond his teaching expertise, Vikas Dahiya Sir exemplifies academic excellence, consistently scoring over 99 percentile in CAT and XAT’s Quantitative Aptitude section.
His personal best includes a 99.998 percentile in XAT 2020 QA and an overall 99.868 percentile in SNAP 2021.
His unique blend of teaching expertise and personal academic accomplishments make Sir an ideal guide-cum-mentor for students aiming for UPSC CSAT Exam.
Sleepy Classes IAS's Journey
Frequently Asked Questions
It will be a Live 2 Hours Workshop that will be conducted by Vikas Dahiya Sir
Yes, the whole point behind doing this workshop is to make it an interactive session
The Role of CSAT has drastically increased in UPSC Prelims due to the dynamic nature of the paper as well as increased difficulty levels. Ensuring you don’t miss out on any important aspect of the exam, this workshop will prove to be a guided tour to the entire UPSC CSAT journey.
Yes, there are plenty of approaches that can be introduced to help you tackle tricky questions, ensure time management, and much more.
Will the workshop help us make a foolproof strategy when UPSC is changing its Prelims pattern every year?
Although the UPSC is increasing the difficulty level of CSAT, it has a defined syllabus compared to GS. With proper preparation time, CSAT can help you qualify for the Prelims.